Thursday, December 3, 2009

Natural/ Organic Beauty Products?

Ive decided to go completely natural %26amp;healthy with my skin.





What organic products do you use for your skin care routine?


A list would be great.


Thanks!





(iherb.com is a cheap website that discounts normally expensive brands, so thats why ive decided to ';splurge'; with organic products.)Natural/ Organic Beauty Products?
I love JASON products. Especially the aloe and tea tree body washes.


I have sensitive skin, but these don't bother me at all, and they smell great.Natural/ Organic Beauty Products?
http://www.votrevu.com/sites/teray





This is naturally made French skin care. It is by far the most amazing thing I have ever used. It just was featured on the Style network. Let me tell you; after spending hundreds on things like La Mer and Chanel, I am going with these products from now on. Plus, they are natural!!!!!!!!
Anything from Aveda


I also use Whole Foods brand lotion as a cheaper alternative








Just go to the cosmetics department of Whole Foods or go to an Aveda store if you're looking to splurge

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin