Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are your favorite beauty products?

Favorite:


Eyeliner?


Eyeshadow?


Foundation?


Shampoo/Conditioner?


Mascara?


Face Wash?


Moisturizer?


and whatever else you can think of! (:What are your favorite beauty products?
Eyeliner - Any one by Dior.


Eyeshadow - anything by urban decay. it might be 14 dollars for one color, but it is SOOOOO worth it! either that or i really like Victoria's Secret stuff.


Foundation - Estee Lauder. It's so amazing. %26lt;3


Mascara - anything by chanel or Dior Diorshow in black, lash blast covergirl, lash injection by two face.What are your favorite beauty products?
Eyeliner? Almay dark purple eyeliner. it looks great with my brown eyes (:


Eyeshadow? ehh im not an eyeshadow person.


Foundation? I like Covergirl Fresh Look. It controls my oil and evens my skin! I also like any Almay, but it will sometimes make my skin oily.


Shampoo/Conditioner? Herbal Essences Drama Clean S%26amp;C. it cleans and softens. its great for people who get greasy hair easily. this REALLY cleans! :D


Mascara? Anything that lengthens and is waterproof.


Face Wash? st. ives %26amp; purpose cleansing gel. Purpose is gentle and it really has been working. plus it removes eye makeup (;


Moisturizer? Hmm. Most make my skin verrry oily. I havent found the perfect one. I use a little Aquaphor overnight and that works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin