Thursday, December 3, 2009

Recomend Beauty Products?

I Have been considering changing my make up that I am using to Bare Mineals. Has anyone heard of it/ tried it. Would you recomend it? Why/ why not?Recomend Beauty Products?
I've been using it for awhile now %26amp; absolutley love it. I would recommend buying the starter kit for the foundation as you'll get the neccessary brushes (much cheaper).


With the concealer brush, i put it on before I apply the foundation %26amp; you will be surprised how well it covers.


I also sleep with it %26amp; it does not cause me to break out like the other foundations/makeup out there.Recomend Beauty Products?
I have been using Bare Minerals for two an a half years and I love it. When I first used it I didnt like it cause I was so use to liquid foundations, but I love it so much now and would never use anything else. Its really light weight, it doesnt clog my pores, I can sleep with it on and I will not break out the next day. I think the best part is that since you only need to use a little bit each day the stuff last a long time. The last time I remember buying the foundation was like almost a year ago. I would recommend going to Sephora and trying it out to see how you like it.
I strongly recommend bareminerals I had trouble finding right colors with the other makeup brands I had been using, and bare minerals matches perfectly. You can mix a couple different colors to get the right one that matches you perfectly. So easy to apply, lasts all day, doesn't make you break out and is so fun!
Use Arrbonne products the best to use good luck
I LOVE Bare Minerals. I even switched (for no reason) to MAC foundation. And I went right back to my Bare Minerals.
I have been using Bare Minerals for about 6 months or so and I really like it It is so easy and you don't feel like your wearing any makeup at all. It is fun to kinda play around with the little pots and create you own colors. At first I didn't think I liked it so I went back to my liquid. I got disgusted with my liquid (how it felt, lines of demarcation, etc) that I decided to give the Bare Mineral another try. I am glad I did. It takes a little to get used to, but you'll get the hang of it. You can get samples of it for very little on Ebay or buy a kit from their site or QVC. Give it a try, I think you'll like it. BTW: It really doesn't cost very much. It's like 35.00 for the foundation and that's with a professional brush. The little pot of foundation lasts forever because you need very little. Everything of theirs last forever for that matter. Plus the foundation has a built in SPF. You can't go wrong. Good Luck!!
I use it and I love it. It goes on really well, but if you have acne/pimples then because it's so light you can still see them even with concealer (but I don't have acne, only the occasional red spot). I also sleep with it on because sometimes I'm too lazy to wash it off and it doesn't clog my pores or anything. It also seemed to make my pores become smaller the more I used it. I guess that's because it's better for your skin than the greasy makeup. It looks really natural and it's hard to mess up the application. I think you should definately try it. I don't like the blush though because it doesn't seem to stay on (so I use maybelline mousse blush instead).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin