Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are the/your best beauty products?

Free beauty products!What are the/your best beauty products?
Clean %26amp; Clear combination of products to keep acne away.





Loreal Feria to tone down my red hair %26amp; add dimension.





Clinique foundation %26amp; blush %26amp; their applicator brushes.





Oil of Olay moisturizers for my face. Aveeno lotion for my legs %26amp; arms.





Fiberwig by Imju mascara~ it really does lengthen my lashes.





Vaseline to remove eye makeup.





A simple facial with warm water %26amp; oatmeal to make my skin feel soft %26amp; help with redness or itching.





OPI nail polishes because I love their selections %26amp; love their cute names~ %26amp; it lasts a long time too.





What are the/your best beauty products?
I use the Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology by Neutrogena. It's in an Orange bottle. Make sure it says ';With Microclear Technology'; on it. It's somewhere between 7 - 9$ at Target. And always moisturize your skin if it feels tight. I use the Soft Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 by Clean and Clear. It's, also, somewhere between 7 - 9$ at Target. Cleanse your face twice a day, once when you wake up and once before you go to bed.
The best beauty product is the products that keep your skin clear and clean. They must not be harsh on your face, if anything, it should improve the look of your skin. Personally, I prefer Artistry skin care line for my face, and Dove body wash. Artistry products are sold by an independent business owner. If interested, contact Fhasidi@qbeauty.com. Good luck!
Nivea face washes and toners - so gentle but work really well at keeping my acne at bay.





Avon skin so soft moisturizers - so soft and smell lovely and a good price!





Benefit for make-up - I love the cute packaging, let alone the fantastic colours and coverage from their products, I always feel a million dollars :]





Hope this helps :]


xxx





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Sally Hansen leg spray... i use it all over, and it's the best tanner ever. I just spray a little where I want it, and then blend it in. Then on my face I use tinted moisturizer, and translucent powder, line my lashed, and mascara... and my face looks fresh and natural.





Don't be afraid of liquid eye liner... it goes a lonnnnnggg way.
For facial care, I love Oil of Olay. As far as cosmetics go, I love MAC, Covergirl, Almay, and Rimmel...L'Oreal is pretty good, too. For hair care, I love Garnier Fructis, Herbal Essences, and Pantene. Bath and Body Works has a ton of good stuff for your skin as well.
Paul Mitchel's Super Skinny Serum - can't live without it!!





Tinted moisturize (try Neutrogena's light tint moisturizer with SPF30)





The Body Shop's bronzer products are so wonderful


http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/icat/subron鈥?/a>



i have alot of great beauty products on my website.


check it out.


www.myspace.com/AmysAvon
I love Dermalogica products for my face! Lush shower gels and bareminerals foundation :)
I love Nivea cream





I like AB perfume


lavender smell is good.





Also like AXE perfumes. deo's.
i use clean n clear for my face and body breakouts. lever 2000 for body wash. and sunsilk shampoo and conditioner.
Liz Earle cleanse and polish. Clinique lipgloss and Avon bronzer.
mac cosmetics
my hair straightner from sedu.
cream get the money
  • poison ivy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin