Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want to buy Dr Hauschka beauty products direct from Germany (cheaper!) any suggestions?

ideally would like some good mail order leads - I love the product but have heard its a real bargain in germany - thanks to all you beauty buffs out there who love bagging a bargain!I want to buy Dr Hauschka beauty products direct from Germany (cheaper!) any suggestions?
I havnt tried the good Doctors products... but if you would be willing to try mine... I will send you some free samples.... let me know your email address and I will arrange to post them out to you





redwood1775@yahoo.co.ukI want to buy Dr Hauschka beauty products direct from Germany (cheaper!) any suggestions?
The only place I know is Ocean health store on the net.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin