Thursday, December 10, 2009

Okay, rate popular beauty products?

Any product that you have found particularly helpful or absolutely overrated share your experiences. This is meant to be informative because there are so many new products on the market right now that it is easy to caught up in the flashy advertising.


Covergirl Wetslicks- A cheaper version of MAC lipglass. Thumbs up


Rosebud Salve-A more expensive version of Vaseline. Thumbs down


Pantene 2-in-1 conditioner- GREAT!!! especially if you have recently dyed your hair. Thumbs up


Aveeno- lasts longer than Jergens and makes even the roughest parts of your body hella soft. Thumbs up


Biore Pore MInimizing face wash- AWESOME!!! I have tried soooo many products and this one manages to make my skin GLOW. Thumbs up


Rimmel Volume Boost Liquid Lipcolor-Thumbs up


lol thats it for now........Okay, rate popular beauty products?
Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes - they remove waterproof mascara in a zip and great on all makeup! They can leave an light oily residue so be sure to wipe off before re-applying mascara and makeup.





Btw, I'm going out today and buying some Biore Pore Minimizing face wash. I've been looking for a good pore-minimizer! Thanks for the tips!Okay, rate popular beauty products?
Aveeno never helped my skin, but maybe because it's quite dry. Not to mention that lotion didn't smell too appealing after it dried. And I have to disagree and say Jergen's lasts a lot longer, plus it smells better and helped with my dry skin.





I'm not sure how popular this is with some girls, but Yves Rocher has a line of products called Hamamelis http://yvesrocherusa.com/control/categor鈥?/a> They don't have it in a bar soap any longer, I got it as a sample in the mail. But whenever I used it my skin was SO soft, especially after exfoliating and it helped with the dryness, sometimes I wouldn't even wear lotion after using it, and I'm one of those people that has to use lotion on her face every day of the year. It was an amazing product, plus their products are all natural and they don't test on animals, they should be more expensive but they're very affordable, especially their sales. I give this product a 10!
Some products I always use:


Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine hair spray.


Avon's Moisture Therapy extra strength cream.


Maybeline's Great Lash mascara.


And when I've wanted a perm I've gotten an Iso (won't damage colored or previously permed hair)
JOHN FREIDA BRILLIANT BRUNETTE VOLUMIZING SHAMPOO- THE BEST I'VE EVER USED! IT MAKES MY HAIR SHINIER THAN EVER, FULL AND THICK!


JOHN FREIDA BRILLIANT BRUNETTE SHINE RELEASE DEEP CONDITIONER- THE BEST CONDITIONER EVER! YOU CAN USE IT AS A MASK ALSO AND IT REALLY REVIVES YOUR HAIR!


GLISS CUR INSTANT REPAIR 19- GREAT SPRAY CONDITIONER, WITHOUT RINSE OFF. IT MAKES YOUR HAIR SOFT, BUT NOT LIMP AND SMELLS JUST GREAT!


RIMMEL LIP GLOSSER SHINE HIGH- PUMPS UP THE LIPS AND STAYS ON. ALSO CONDITIONS!


MAX FACTOR FOUNDATION- JUST ADAPTS SO WELL TO THE NATURAL TONE OF UR SKIN AND CREATES AN ALMOST INVISIBLE VEIL, LEAVING YOUR SKIN PERFECTLY SMOOTH AND HIDES ALL THE IMPERFECTIONS!


PROVITAMIN HAIR TREATMENT CAPSULES FOR VOLUME OR INSTANT REPAIR, OR PERMED/COLORED HAIR- 17 VITAMINS AND AMINO ACIDS. ';FEEDS'; YOUR HAIR WITH EVERYTHING IT REALLY NEEDS TO BE HEALTHY(NOT ONLY HEALTHY-LOOKING)


THAT'S MY LIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin