Thursday, December 3, 2009

What professional beauty product is the best?

im looking to open a salon.....i was wondering what beauty line people like best....i want to carry only one line in my salon. i like paul mitchell and redken those are the main ones ive worked with.....but i want to know what the client loves....what do you like best?What professional beauty product is the best?
The one I think is really good is the Bio group. I am sorry the name has gone from my head. But when you come out of a salon you want to look good and your hair to smell good and those are fresh smelling and give you a clean feeling.What professional beauty product is the best?
LOMA!!! LOMA!!! LOMA!!! they are the only company that doesnt have water as their 1st ingredient,it aloe. it rehydrates hair much better. as a hairdresser you should know that your hair is at it weekest when wet. so the water in the products actually dehydrate kinda oxymoronic,lol.
you must must must stock tigi bedhead products, and Keraste. I think that they are the best products. They are upmarket and perform well.





I can always tell if a salon is any good just by observing what brand products they stock. And i would consider that most salons stocking these products is good.
Different products work for different kinds of hair, right? I've never been in a salon that only sells one line, although I've been in a salon that only sells 2 or 3. I use KMS shampoo, Pearatin, I've used Scruples... I think it would be a waste of your time to only sell one line.
honestly, I think that sounds kinda boring. It would be like having cheerios......or cheerios for breakfast. Yeah, rather uneventful, right? I think you should carry a few lines at least. Also, you need to remember that you will be working with men as well. They will probably want american crew or something like it. Thats what my hubby uses and he loves it! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin