Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone found a beauty product that actually DOES what it says on the packaging?

Ie, face washes that say clear skin in 3 days


Or hair removal creams that say smooth legs for 2 weeks (yeh right!)





Im getting peed off with all these promises, but to be honest nothing has actually impressed me enough to rave about it!Has anyone found a beauty product that actually DOES what it says on the packaging?
I know what ya mean, regular razor blades work though lol but not for very long and bodyshop shampoos work I use one which is supposed to work as oil balance and I don't get greasy hair when I use it, and facial cleansing wipes work much better than anything else against spots and lots of water a day tooHas anyone found a beauty product that actually DOES what it says on the packaging?
Veet works pretty well (y)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin