Thursday, December 3, 2009

Teens, what are your favorite beauty products?

hair/makeup/skin





:]Teens, what are your favorite beauty products?
Suave and Herbal Essences for my hair..





Sometimes eyeliner. I prefer to go all natural ;)





I use a herbal grass soap thing I got vacationing in utah on my face. It keeps it clean and healthy ;)Teens, what are your favorite beauty products?
Hair; I let it dry, brush it, put 'La Belle' gel in it (i have extremely frizzy hair). In the shower I use whatever there, usually Dove frizz control shampoo %26amp; conditioner.





Makeup; I use Lash Discover for mascara, Prestige for eyeliner, and Bonnebell for eyeshadow (white)





Skin; On my face to reduce any acne I use rubbing alcohol dipped on a q-tip and if it's really bad I'll use Clean %26amp; Clear deep cleaning astringent on a cotton ball.
Hair: Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Curling Moose and a cute bow


Makeup: an eyelash curler, Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara, and Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black or Soft Black


Skin: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (for body), Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer (for face), and Benzoyl Peroxide 5% (subscribed for face).
I like Aussie products for my hair (They smell SO good!).


I like Clinique makeup, it's not too heavy.


I like Oxy products for my skin, it keeps it clear and doesn't dry it out.





=]
garnier fructis hair stuff/


urban decay 24/7 eyeliner%26amp;define-a-lash mascare


peterthomasroth cleanser =]
Hair: Jon Frieda sheer blonde shampoo


Makeup: I don't really wear makeup except eyeliner and mascara


Skin: Lotion
Covergirl mascara in the orange tube.


Make up forever foundation.


Olay sensitive skin mositurizer.
youngblood cover up i HIGHLY recomend it, its magical. :]


lash blast mascara,


and dove mouse you always need to have mouse! lol
Hair - Hairspray


Skin - Cleanser


Makeup - Lipglosssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin