Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ladies! how much do you spend in beauty products for the month?

and are you upset at such a grievous waste of money?Ladies! how much do you spend in beauty products for the month?
i don't count on how much i spend.....Ladies! how much do you spend in beauty products for the month?
It depends. I just spent $100 on moisturizer today. And, no, I don't think it's a waste of money. Taking care of myself properly is important. I always want to look my best.
not a single cent, I'm not using any beauty products. I'm just so comfortable with how I am
none...I dont need beauty products :D im naturally pretty


all i use iz lip gloss......but i get stuff done lyke nails n hair but i dont buy beauty products
not much cause my lipgloss be poppin and i do not need much of anything but some witchhazel cotton balls and lipgloss an a lil eyeshadow, when i wanna jump outta my box
I honestly don't buy makeup monthly: I spend maybe $25 or less once every 3 or four months: whenever I'm running out of stuff.





And I don't think it's a waste of money because I like to look nice. I don't always wear makeup: especially if I'm sick.





If it makes you feel good and it's not terribly expensive: why not?
Enough money. And if you were a girl, you would understand. So there, Mr. grievous man.
basic needs...like shampoo, soap and so on.. I have super short hair so I don't use very much and I always buy suave which is like 89 cents a bottle...or so...Nothing really..
i don't wear makeup, just lip gloss.
not a waste of money, your dumb becasue if your girlfriend didnt smell nice and have nice hair and shaved legs and pretty soft feet and clear skin you stop seeing her, and dont try to front like your higher than that becasue nobody is, we are all creatures of beauty and want to be mext to beauty








p.s. if you know how to shop you dont have to spend ';grievious'; amounts of money either...





ps.s.i spend about 25$
Hmm if lucky $2.00 a year so i can buy


lip gloss lol


And yes i am upset on how much i spend i should


be aloud to spend a little more hehe!!!!
probably about $40 - moisturizer and deodorant !
It all depends on your definition of money wasting! I spend roughly $15 every month on beauty products. This includes shampoo, tooth paste, make up, lotion, ya da ya ya. I do not consider that a waste of money and most certainly not grievous! I view those items as necessary for a healthy and well-groomed look.


I do agree with you that some women spend way too much: expensive hair cuts, highlighting, nails, eye-brow treatments, fake nails...
I spend about $20.00 a month.Shampoo,hairspray, and makeup.
it depends if i'm getting my hair and nails done, and no, i like treating myself to nice things that i enjoy!
$0 dollars... I dont have the money (or inclination) to waste on frivolous vanity. About the only thing I buy every month would be... well I am sure you can figure it out. If people don't like me for who I am and what I look like naturally they can F off for all I care. Make-up is gross anyway.. It makes me sneeze, makes my eyes water and basically feels very uncomfortable for me. I am happy with myself the way I look without make-up, and I am glad to be that way.





PS in my 23 years of life I have probably only spent $30 on make-up. About the only time I use it is for a wedding... or Halloween. Of course I am not including things like deodorant, shampoo, razors, soap, toothpaste.. those I consider necessities of personal hygiene and not ';beauty products'; per se.
I'm a cheap kind of chick so i'd say 10 bucks a month or less.
its not really monthly for me, its whenever my makeup runs out and usually it lasts for months......and its not a waste of money

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin