Thursday, December 10, 2009

Natural/ Organic Beauty Products?

Ive decided to go completely natural %26amp;healthy with my skin.





What organic products do you use for your skin care routine?


A list would be great.


Thanks!





(iherb.com is a cheap website that discounts normally expensive brands, so thats why ive decided to ';splurge'; with organic products.)Natural/ Organic Beauty Products?
I use Boscia masks and skin care, Juice Beauty face wash and cream,


Caudalie is really good but pretty pricey, and JOSIE MARAN's tinted moisturizer. I like bare essential make up, but it gets really messy. Sephora carry all these brands. :)





I heard NUDE skincare line is really good as well.Natural/ Organic Beauty Products?
Bare Minerals is GREAT! My aunt buys a lot of it and she gave me a makeover once. I love it. Also, you cane go to ';eyes lips face'; online and they have cheap natural makeup. I hope this works out for you!





Here's a link to eyes lips face's all natural section:


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/depts_minerals.asp?dept_id=1190
be careful with organic/natural beauty products. they are known to irritate skin do to the natural ingredients in them. some people are allergic.
Bare Naturale by Loreal.





It's fantastic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin