Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girls- What are your favorite beauty or hair products?

just wondering


so in the future I can buy things that actually work hahaGirls- What are your favorite beauty or hair products?
Schwarzkopf its a german company which was around since i was born


http://www.schwarzkopf.com/





if u look in the pharmacy they have those got 2 b products that work greatGirls- What are your favorite beauty or hair products?
Though it's kind of expensive, I like bumble and bumble shampoo and conditioners. For styling, chi is the best by far. Their products are amazing! Make-up, definately bare minerals hands down. It looks awesome and my skin has never been more healthy. Tanning lotion, worship me by designer skin. Smells good and you get an instant tan that isn't orange. Face moisturizer, olay with a touch of sun. There is no streaking or orange tone and it works for dry skin from tanning.
john frieda for my hair and i have loads of beauty favourites. i like clinique facial washes and other products
Rimmel Mascara and their other eye makeups. I love products by Olay.
you should use humectant shampoo and conditionar. its all from target and its the best stuff around. it smells great and its really good if you want shiny smooth hair (who doesnt?). its also really cheap. it was number 1 on the best hair products in some magazine (i cant member) you should really use this. take it from some one who has used it for 3 years. lol its great!
Favorite shampoo/conditioner- Matrix Sleek Look... It used to be Herbal Essences until a stylist told me it has detergent in it and strips your hair of natural oils.


Hair Products- Frizz Ease Wind Down Cream, Silk Elements Hair Gel (no flaking or crunching), BioSilk Serum (best thing I've ever found to straighten my hair).


My other favorite products are Neutrogena Visably Even Moisturizer, PanOxyl Acne Wash, cream blush, Carmex chapstick, Revlon Cream Shadow, Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.
I love aussie!!!!!!!
haha, but your hair is reallly pretty ! and i can tell from your picture we both have two totally different hair types =X so sorry, cant help :D
L'oreal is fantastic. I use their smooth intense range along with a pot of nutrigloss creme and it works wonders. It really does. I'm never going back!
I love the John Frieda stuff it is amazing and has shampoos created for you specific hair color.
I love bed head!!!!!!!!
hair:


shampoo- herbal essences drama clean(smells like watermelon!)


conditioner- matrix sleek and smooth


hair masque- neutregena


serum- anything john freida


shine spray- kenra platinum spray


hairspray- either big sexy or (if i'm low on cash) herbal essences set me up.





makeup:


mascara- rimmel london or covergirl lash blast


eyeliner- rimmel london


eyeshadow- urban decay(for bright stuff) or almay.


foundation: e.l.f mineral foundation, its only $5


concealer- mac studio fix


lip gloss- covergirl wetsticks
face - dhc olive oil based skin care. you can find it at dhccare cot com GOOD STUFF!!!!!





hair - dhc has a good balm that smells like lavender, but I also like Nexxus and Bed head
Herbal Essences for shampoo and conditioner, Aussie for hair product, revlon for eye makeup, and covergirl or lips.
im addicted to mac cosmetics!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Mac for makeup





http://www.maccosmetics.com/





and TIGI for hair
Aussie-assuome volume texturizing gel


(for the days I want to scrunch my hair)


Nexus--Heat protection


(for the days I want to straight my hair, but keep it protected from heat)


%26amp; all the products from Arbone Makeup, if you've never heard of it, it is a nothern makeup made from pure minerals that causes softer skin, less break outs, and its worth every penny you spend! I swear...gives you a flawless airbrushed look if your interested in this makeup email me at laurenwatkins18@yahoo.com I can tell you more about it. I sell the makeup! %26amp; Trust me I've sold everything you can think of as far as makeup goes, from mary kay, avon and now arbone which is by far the best
I use l'oreal. I don't know if it's good or not.
I love Aussie!


It works really well since I have lotsa layers.


:]]
I'm addicted t any Anna Sui products or Annabelle eyeliner;


they're amazing!!


and if you want really soft hair, anything by Tresemme will do the trick.
i really like scruples

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin