Thursday, December 10, 2009

Favorite organic/natural beauty products?

A few months ago, I discovered Organix shampoo and conditioner, which is an all-natural product line that come in so many amazing scents. And now I'm hooked on VitaminShampoo.





I'm looking for more products (hair, makeup, skin) that are all-natural because I'm in love with how well they work, and how I'm not using harmful chemicals all at the same time. Any suggestions? What are some of your favorites?Favorite organic/natural beauty products?
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSPNKBTYZZZ%26amp;cgnbr=OSPNKBTYZZZ%26amp;rfnbr=3475





it's a new organic line from VSFavorite organic/natural beauty products?
Hmmm...Do they have that band in Canada?I personally like down under naturals...I think I got the name right. Their hair products are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin