Thursday, December 10, 2009

What natural treatment, or beauty product has worked for you to lessen dark cirles under your eyes?

I read this book I got online. It deals with winkle reduction and skin rejuvenation. It gives you tips on how to keep your skin in better health and beauty. I think this would help with the dark circles under your eyes. I use to get real bad dark circles under my eyes and when I read this book it helped me to realize I was not taking care of my skin. I did not think it was going to help, but it actually did. Take a look at the website and tell me what you think.





http://tonydw86products.com/Wrinkle_Reduction_And_Skin_Rejuvenation/





Read through the first page and then there is a click here button at the bottom. It takes you to the website and gives you more details.What natural treatment, or beauty product has worked for you to lessen dark cirles under your eyes?
Concealer. Try Neutrogena 3-in-1What natural treatment, or beauty product has worked for you to lessen dark cirles under your eyes?
Sleep. Plenty of water. For cosmetics, Physicians Formula makes some great stuff for covering discolorations. They used to have a yellow stick that worked great.
Bobbi Brown has a really great undereye concealer/moisterizer, I think it's kind of expensive though.
tea bags! for me they work.. lol


and apparently cucumbers i think...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin